Friday, July 24, 2009

5 Minutes Ago

5 minutes ago I couldn't sleep, and this is what came out...

Attention, attention is what you want
Don't ever say no, just continue to flaunt
What they can't have, ever so sweetly
Apparently it's okay, if you do it discretely

Don't tease anyone
But don't please anyone
Just play the game
Are you having fun?

Because I assure you they're not
Regardless of what they may say
You may be hot and what they want
But this dog will never have it's day

We've all crushed hearts
It's a matter of fact
But how many of us
Reminisce and feel bad?

Hard pressed to find one so clear
That love's touch has never graced
One who knows not the fear
Of losing, and feeling misplaced

So this goes to those
Still searching for love
There's none in these few here
Best just to give up...


I don't really care what anyone thinks of this one, because it was written in an effort to clear my head before I went to bed, now that that's taken care of I hope to sleep peacefully.

No comments: