Thursday, December 10, 2009

Resolutions

Here to follow are resolutions

In the hopes of finding some solutions

To help me through my disillusion

And regain what’s left of my constitution


I resolve to not get involved

Except when truth is known

Never let sleeves be homes for hearts

Unless those hearts are shown


I resolve to not dissolve

Every time she leaves my sight

Never again will I long for her

Unless she’s worth the fight


I resolve to not revolve

Around an life that’s without purpose

Find what means the most to me

And bring hope to the hopeless


I resolve to not evolve

Into a creature that lacks definition

Get in touch with tissue and bones

And finally find my position


I resolve to finally solve

All the problems that plague me so

I resolve to know myself

When it’s not about what, but who you know

No comments: