Friday, February 12, 2010

Say Goodbye, If You Like

Say goodbye
If you like
Run away
And just hide
And some day
You will find
That it's just
Peace of mind
Find the peaks
Make them yours
Make them what
You adore
If you're lost
Then I'm found
I don't need
You around

Say goodbye
If you like
Play that song
One more time
Dig a hole
To nowhere
Then ask me
If I care
Gone away
Are your dreams
Nothing is
As it seems
I am lost
You're not found
I still want
You around

Say goodbye
If you like
Stay alive
Try to fight
Keep me up
Up all night
Longing for
Just your sight
Think about
Our mistake
It's icing
On the cake
When I'm lost
You are found
I don't want
You around

Say goodbye
If you like
I'll stay here
I won't write
Don't call me
And you'll see
I'm all right
I will be
You don't care
Nothing new
I will not
Forget you
When you're lost
I'm not found
I don't want
You around

Say goodbye
If you like
I will say
Say goodbye

No comments: