Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Subtlety

The subtlety
The duality
The one that never comes to me

The drunkenness
The fucked up mess
The idea that I want none of this

The underage
The second stage
The words that fill this empty page

The red light
The sleepless night
The feigning for unending delight

The right way
The wrong way
The one who I just wanted to stay

The breathless
The distress
The overwhelming amassing mess

The silent
The distant
The one who can only sit and rant

The educated
The berated
The seemingly overly underrated

The sensitive
The pensive
The oh my God what I wouldn’t give

The deal with it
The fucking quit
The I could do without this shit

The dismay
The overlay
The ones that just keep getting away

The time spent
The words meant
The nothing more than half a cent

The whirl
The unfurl
The always distant, taken girl

The thinking
The drinking
The two that keep missing the linking

The one
The only
The longing to no longer be lonely…

No comments: