Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Saving Grace [Part 2]

Out from the darkness

Comes those eyes of green

An outstretched hand

And it’s waiting for me

She’s holding fast

With a stainless face

And she looks for me,

My saving grace.

I don’t deserve you

But still you remain

Singing sweetly to my heart

Trying to quell my pain

Out from the darkness

I’m pulled for a while

Nothing needed be said

Just continue leading with that smile

It soothes the soul

Like you wouldn’t believe

And I’m left with

An overwhelming peace

I swear it’s true

I was lost without you

And while it isn’t much

I’ll remember it as such

You fell from the sky

And hid your wings well

But I swear you’re an angel

Even if they all can’t tell

You walked into my life

With just a smile on your face

I hope your beauty never fades


Thank you,

My saving grace.

No comments: