Friday, September 03, 2010

There's No Such Thing As A Stupid Question

Where to start? Where to begin?

Can what came out truly have come from within?

Can doing it again fix what I’ve done?

Why are so many obsessed with one?


So many things you would have liked

But that road never led here

So many things you chose to ignore

But some obstacles just can’t be cleared


For the simple want of something better

And I hardly got past learning your name

For the simple act of just being together

And you’re now out of the frame


So many things I never told you

Or had the chance to express my dear

So many questions gone unanswered

And you played right into my fear


Where to start? Where am I being led?

Can what happened be an omen of times ahead?

Can doing it again fix what I’ve done?

Will I look back and wonder if you were the one…?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you have this many questions i think you have too much alone time. just throwing that out there.