Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Questions

What exactly is it,
That you mean to me?
What exactly will it take,
For me to be free?
When will the day come,
When they'll want to come to me?
Why is it every place,
In which I see her face?
Who exactly set the pace,
To this never ending race?

Trying. Waiting. Wishing. Praying.
Finding it hard to continue staying.

Where will I go,
When I don't even know?
Where will you be,
When I come looking for me?
Why isn't it enough,
That I'm simply here?
Why can't I admit,
That I no longer care?

Eying. Trying. Complying. Praying.
Finding it hard to continue staying.

When can I stop asking,
How long will it be?
When will we stop,
Focusing on you and me?
How do I decide?
What do you even see?
What exactly is it,
That you mean to me?

Lying. Denying. Assuming. Praying.
Finding it hard to see why I'm still staying...

No comments: